PAY AS YOU PREFER YOUR PURCHASE
EyeClic lets you choose the payment method that suits you, at no additional cost and with maximum transaction security. The options are:
- Credit or debit card
- Wire transfer
It is the payment system we recommend to use. Why?
- It's quick and easy: just need to hand your card or a PayPal account.
- PayPal guarantees the purchase. The payment information is handled by PayPal, the safer Internet payment system.
- Returning problems automatically before ordering.
- You will not pay additional fees in your purchase.
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
Most popular Internet payment system. Why is this interesting method of payment?
- It is very comfortable.
- We accept all major credit and debit market.
- You do not have to pay commissions or additional costs on your purchase.
- Payment is totally secure: the encrypted information is transmitted from your computer to the bank that manages the transaction. In EyeClic we never see your card number do not record this information.
- Auto clear: if any incident occurs during card purchase, the transaction is canceled and will not charge anything.
If you prefer to pay for your purchase by bank transfer, you must follow these steps:
- Start your shopping on the web adding to your cart the products you want to purchase. When you're ready, check the list and click "pay".
- a screen where the order number and payment methods indicated appears. Choose the "Bank Transfer" option.
- You will receive an email with your order number, the total amount of the purchase and the bank account number in which you make the transfer.
- When making the transfer, you must indicate the order number as "Concept" and enter the exact amount of your purchase in the account.
- Once we receive the deposit in our account, we will process the order. This process can take from 2 to 3 days depending on the speed with which the bank manages the transaction, it does not depend on EyeClic. For this reason, we recommend you pay by credit card or PayPal.
IMPORTANT: you commissions charged by the bank for the deposit or transfer are not discounted price, the customer must pay them.
If you have any questions, see the Help .